NintendoSuperZone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NintendoSuperZone

A forum where fans of all ages come together to have some fun.

2 posters

The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks

Link
    Link
    Admin
    Admin

NPoints : 10968

The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks Empty The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks

Post by Link Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:30 pm

Okay, you have probally already heard about this game it comes out pretty soon. Well anyway's just talk about this game and why you do or don't look forward to it.
    I can't wait for this game, with all the cool items, like the wip, then gale boomerang, and the fact that they traveled 100 years into the future is pretty cool. This is gonna be an awesome game, though they should had made it for the Wii!
    Conan
    Conan
    Admin
    Admin

NPoints : 10774

The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks

Post by Conan Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:55 am

They're already making a game for the Wii.

No names for it yet though..

Anyways, it takes place in the future?

I didn't know that.
    Link
    Link
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Link Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:54 am

Yeah Zelda and Link get sent 100 years into the future, which is why they have trains.
    Conan
    Conan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Conan Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:35 pm

Interesting concept.

I still need to beat Phantom Hourglass.
    Link
    Link
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Link Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:23 pm

That game is to easy! I beat the sand temple in like 10 minutes! The only hard part is getting new maps! Besides, you would have beat it if you hadn't deleted your file instead of just going to file 2!
    But yeah. I kinda wish that it wasn't trains. He needs to get Eapona and travel the right way if you ask me!
    Conan
    Conan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Conan Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:21 pm

I saw a commercial of it the other day, and thought it was cool that you get to fight a boss like creature while on the train. Also, I'm glad we're moving away from the ocean, because it's kinda getting old.
    Link
    Link
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Link Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:03 pm

Honestly I'm extremely ticked of that it's trains no ocean. I mean if they have trains that means that there will be more advance weapons for the enemies that we won't be able to use. I mean boats are the toon Link signature not trains.
    Conan
    Conan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Conan Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:18 pm

True... Anyways, how has the game been so far?
    Link
    Link
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Link Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Easy. I'm about to go into the last temple but I haven't because I don't know where my dsi is so I haven't got to play it for about a month. I think that it's kinda retarded cause unless you get a new sword in the last temple, you have to keep the same sword the entire game and there are only about 3 secret heart containers.
    Conan
    Conan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Conan Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:13 pm

Now that's just disappointing.
    Link
    Link
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Link Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Yeah but you do get Links shield. The original Link from Wind Waker, that shield. Yeah the story line is kinda stupid. There is only 5 dungeons and Zelda just picks Link to help her just because she likes how he looks and they are the same age. Yeah I hate that Link died and it's just Links grandson. I mean it's everybodys grandchild except for the one guy one Phantom Hour glass that makes the card board cut outs, he's like 115 or something.
    Conan
    Conan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Conan Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:42 am

Link wrote:Yeah Zelda and Link get sent 100 years into the future, which is why they have trains.

Actually, I was reading NOA's twitter, and they said that the Link and Zelda in Spirit Tracks are completely different ones then in Phantom Hourglass.

I guess they get reincarnated a lot. LOL!
    Link
    Link
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Link Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:48 pm

I just said that! Did you not read it? It's his grandson. But yeah the last temple is kinda hard. I'm near the end of it but I don't know what to now. I mean I've went into every room a dozen times and through a bomb on every wall and lifted everything you can. Still can't get past it So I've taken a brake from it for a little while. But other than that the temples have been pretty easy. Now getting to the temples isn't hard but takes a long time cause you have to reopen the tracks, sneak past these other cars that if you touch are an automatic Game Over and yeah. Just takes a longs time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content