NintendoSuperZone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NintendoSuperZone

A forum where fans of all ages come together to have some fun.

3 posters

NSZ Forum SUPER AWESOME Talk zone!

Link
    Link
    Admin
    Admin

NPoints : 11012

NSZ Forum SUPER AWESOME Talk zone! - Page 2 Empty Re: NSZ Forum SUPER AWESOME Talk zone!

Post by Link Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:23 pm

I think you need to have 70 posts under our name but you don't do you? I guess when you get that ADMIN might appear. I told you, I won't do anything for you untill you do something for me. Wink
    Conan
    Conan
    Admin
    Admin

NPoints : 10818

NSZ Forum SUPER AWESOME Talk zone! - Page 2 Empty Re: NSZ Forum SUPER AWESOME Talk zone!

Post by Conan Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:07 pm

I am so beating you up one of these days..
    Link
    Link
    Admin
    Admin

NPoints : 11012

Post by Link Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:52 pm

Sure you are. You just keep telling yourself that :^)
    But the real reson why I haven't done it yet is cause of the ice storm. It's made my internet lag a whole lot.
    Hey does your brother have moderen warfare 2? Cause if he does what's his or your xbox live name? I'm going out to my farm house tonight so we are going to borrow my cousins xbox while they are gone.
    Conan
    Conan
    Admin
    Admin

NPoints : 10818

Post by Conan Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Would've told you but he wouldn't let me play anyway. Have you seen the Xbox's? The look pretty cool IMO. I'm probably going to get one, along with Black Ops. THEN we can play. Alright?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:15 am